Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Day-After-Christmas!


So, its the day after Christmas! Yay! It's over at last! Now time to start painting the loot (although sadly 90% of it hasn't arrived yet... :(  )

Well, we will start with some plague monks to add to my Nurgle warband led by the esteemed mister Pestulent Retch.

I believe these are actually marauder casts, although I am not 100 percent sure. But hey, they look cool, so... doesn't really matter.
 

So this is them after an hour or so, more or less done. I went for a really simple scheme, base coating and then just a few different washes. Also, kindly notice the bases! I have been busy. Finally, I've begun to liven up my boring bases.


Here is Pestulent and a odd thing that came in the modern plague monks sprue. I call him " the Mouseling " and I painted him up with the plague monks because, strangely enough, he is one of my favorite citadel miniatures! Odd, isn't it?



I also based the Kalitzdorf Militia as I like to call them. I think they look really nice with the bases, actually. ;D



So here is my Nurgle warband. Notice how I've left out the plague zombies? Well that's because they are only stand ins until I've got me some nice leaden ones!


Hmm, come to think of it, I did paint one other miniature today. The Mordheim Road Warden on foot. He isn't even vaguely based so I shall only display him upon the morrow, or whenever I do end up basing him. I think he is going to end up joinging the Kalitzdorf mob.

Anywho?

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment