Wednesday 23 December 2015

Witty heading which I couldn't be bothered with thinking up

So, I haven't got round to playing off Bruu against Hepplethwaites warband yet a) because I've been busy and b) I need to paint up some daemons and maybe some undead for him to summon up. In the mean time, I have prepared a small boring little scenario which I shall hopefully play upon the morrow.

Otherwise, I have been out Christmas shopping with my family. This means I take my family to the local hobby shop and tell them to buy me stuff. It sometimes works. Sometimes.

And other than that, I have done a little painting!

First up is for my slowly growing empire warband. His captain is almost complete, I will show you tomorrow.


And another Slanneshi beastman. Not my best work, but ok.


And then an objective marker. Beer is very important! ;D


I am looking forward to tomorrow with trepidation as the post comes on Thursdays so maybe one of my multiple Christmas presents to myself will arrive. Or not. Hehe. I got myself some more just in case they didn't arrive. But that's post for you. I'm thinking of going into the postal industry when I finish school, just to sort stuff out! Perhaps?

And then on Christmas, I will be spending most of the day driving. Yes, I am accompanying my mother who is driving my sister up to see my father. he he. Four hundred km on Christmas day. Just to drop my sister off! Ridiculous! *sigh, the things we do for family...

Anywho? That's all for this short post. Will hopefully get back to everyone tomorrow.

PS) My pc crashed and all my downloaded apps where removed. Now, if anyone reading this has heard of, or has, Steam, please commiserate with me. Around 200 GB of downloads to get all my games back. :(
The joys of technology. Anyway, I don't play games anymore so . . . bLaH!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry 'bout the crash :( But congrats to the annual traditions of driving hundreds of km:s with your family :D

    Merry Christmas mister and may all your presents contain hobby-stuff!

    ReplyDelete