Saturday 16 April 2016

When it actually comes down to it


So I actually got my parcel... weighing 6.5 kg!

Very exciting. And guess what, it contained my favourite thing in the whole wide world!


Brown paper!


But wait, theres something else...


So now I am officially a very happy munchkin!


So with no further ado, I whipped out my warband creation table and rolled off for Thule and Ottermark. 6 Dragoons for the Thulaeans and 6 cavalry for Ottermark.

But anyway, I dove right in and managed to finish an Ottermarke cavalry man.



And that was when I was most rudely disturbed my a mister Llama who desperately needed a chat. After giving him extensive relationship advice, debt counselling and a general psychological make over ( its pretty easy, all you need to do is say that his Fastitocalon is nice and he puffs up like a puffer fish, which is, I must admit, an admirable feat for a llama. Very fluffy indeed. But  anyway, he has good reason to be proud of that particular project, it was truly epic. So please, llama, if you're reading this -- make another -- make a mold -- cast up about fifty -- send them all to me -- and I will send you some biltong! But I feel like I am sidetracking!).

Anywho? What I was saying is that after the general wishy washy pleasantries, we finally slipped into some hard-core man talk; in other words : Hobby.

And so once again, llama practically painted my miniatures for me ;D he's just talented that way...

But anywhen???

I finished two more minis, two Thulaean Dragoons. They turned out ok, and I am busy on some more, along with more cavalry.



And lastly, I apologize for skipping yesterdays post, but I truly had a hectic day!

May this blogpost find you in good health and good cheer, wherever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment