The Warbands Grow
So I managed to finish off another two Thulaean Dragoons this morning which is great as they are an utter pain to paint! And mounted Dragoons are worse, ugh! Most irritating process, and I will be glad when they are done.
Just two more to go!
But other than that, I ended up finishing these two Ottermarke cavalry last night, and I am very happy with the end result. That brings them up to three, another three needed!
Oh, and before I end off, I am almost certainly going to have a game on the 19th, which is next Tuesday. So I should probably be able to write up a batrep after that.