Monday 11 April 2016

Packing Up

So unless you are Llama, you will most likely not know that I shall be moving before the end of April, back to my old house that was being renovated.

So that means a huge amount of miniatures to be backed up and transported. Thus began the apocalypse...

But anyway guys, here is my first edition of tidying up and packing away. My entire painted oldhammer collection. They look sadly few in number now, all packed up. :(



Todays post is not going to be that long sadly, as I things to do, places to be, people to see...

Still, here is what I managed to get done, another errant member of my laboriously growing shotte unit. Will be beginning a campaign on my birthday (the 19th of this month) and I will be using these chaps as D6 militia -- seeing that in the rules that shall be used, a full infantry unit is made up of eight models, and I only have six of these. One day I might purchase more of them, but for now, that will have to do.


Hehe, his head looks very squished -- decidedly mutated -- or otherwise very funny, from this angle!



3 comments:

  1. Ah... So... a hobby evening next Friday might be out of the question then? Too much stuff to move around?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually dear sir, a hobby evening next Friday would be most welcome!

      Delete
    2. Well then, we have got ourselves a hobby-evening to look forward! :D

      /Llama (too lazy to log in)

      Delete