Wednesday 13 April 2016

More militia

Wow! This is the most I have painted in weeks! I am most pleased!

But anyway guys, I thought I would just share with you that I am painting to a deadline. You see, I have to complete another seven miniatures by the 19th (in other words, next Tuesday). This will be the day I first try out my new rules and start my campaign. Perhaps if I reach my target before hand, I can play a few test games -- which would be nice. What would also be nice is if my order from Warlord Games would arrive. It is progressing pretty well and so it should be here in SA by the 15th. So hopefully I will have it for the upcoming holidays -- which would be really nice!

But anyway, without further ado, lets dive in to my progress.


So, I managed another two militia, or almanne with halberds...



And one with a bow. This one was a bitch for some reason -- I had to re-paint him...


But still, the horde slowly grows -- it will be nice once they are done!


That's all for now, hopefully soon I can get a batrep under way...

No comments:

Post a Comment