Sunday 24 April 2016

Last post for some days


So I shall be moving shortly, and so I wont be able to do much hobby for the next day or two, so that will explain my lack of blog posts.

I am thusly excused.

But anyway guys, after six hours on skype with Llama, and much conversation about this and that, including the Swedish tradition of fikka? Spelling anyone? which I first misheard and pronounced it fitta, a word which has a very different meaning to innocent little fikka!

But anyway, I managed after much ado to complete these chaps below, thus completing my Paelsk Forlorn Hope squad.

                            



I really like this unit (probably because it has GB Dark Age Warriors in it!) and I am looking forward to doing more Poles in the future.

But anyway guys, today is a special day. It's a special day because I have some advice for you. Here it goes.

"When life gets you down, go to sleep..." _ Joshua, 2016





2 comments:

  1. Good times with fit... I mean fika :)

    I must admit that a webcam doesn't ever seem to do any models good (I am talking about miniatures now btw) - I assume that these were painted yesterday, because they all look familiar.

    /Llama, not-logged-in-as-always-because-his-password-his-too-long-and-his-computer-too-slow-etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. I painted the two in brown while we were chatting.

      And thank you, they do look better in this light!

      Delete