Friday 8 April 2016


German Chaos Warrior?

So, while I was painting green for germans I ended up mixing a little too much green. I had begun a Nurgle/Byle themed chaos warrior so I just ended up undercoating him again. He turned out ok, not my favorite but its good to add something to my painted collection.

And other than that, exams are going well enough, and I ended up randomly buying this book on the Anglo-Boer war... Just because. Its quite interesting though. Perhaps one day I'll get my hands on some british and boers and play a few themed games. Maybe.



So back on track, just finished up my last German "Dude" for my HQ.


And then there were three...


And here is the German Chaos Warrior... hehe.



He's very dark when compared to the other champions. They are more fevered, but, at least he will stand out. And because of the green I can use him in my Slanneshi/ Slake chaos warbands.



And finally, a brief note. Having seen the new Pantheon of Chaos kickstarter, I am truly considering backing it. However, I am really all or nothing when it comes to these things. Because if I only buy a few, I will want all the rest and forever be unhappy. The hungry ghost strikes again... So anyway, to conclude. Should I or shouldn't I? They are really nice miniatures... but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment