Monday 8 February 2016

Zombies, a wizard and more!

So, the fruits of my efforts over the weekend. Not much. But I had a busy weekend. It was my grandparents fifty-first anniversary!

Anyway, down to business!

You might recognize these chaps from way back a few months. Yes, I finally did their bases. That's D6+1 zombies thank you very much. All ready for summoning! The Mad god of plague and disease, Byle, is pleased with my efforts... mwahaha!


And next up we have the sorcerer for my Cult of the Redeemer warband. He is a chaos familiar model but I'm using him as a diminutive wizard. He was cursed, naturally, never to grow any bigger. He is a perfect fit and a great addition to the warband.


And here are two something elses. A middle class citizen and a peasant, ready to be chased by rabid plague zombies. How quaint! I painted these two up on a whim. They were "just because I felt like painting, but nothing too complicated" kind of models. So, that makes four commoners done so far. Soon I will have enough for a hamlet!


Oh, yes. Before I leave you, I might just announce that I might be starting a campaign with some buddies. Might. To playtest the Realm of Madness rules that I am working on at the same time as Arisen. I can help myself. I always end up writing my own rules for games... Its sad, but fun.

Still...

Could be worse... I could have insomnia... I could have a plague zombie under my bed... I could trip, fall and split an atom in my knee cap and blow up half of Cape Town...

So lets be thankful its endless rule writing instead. Hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment