Friday 5 February 2016

Fluffy, Hound of Vengence


And Bruno... plain old thug.

So, although I have had very little sleep of late, I was able to finish these two off. They are going to join my "Cult of the Redeemer". A Chaos/Madness inspired warband.



And to oppose them I am putting together a new warband for the forces of relative order. Fun fun fun!


But not as fun as the "Cult of the Redeemer" warband. So, who thinks there should be an ogre in this warband. I love ogres for chaotic warbands. They are such nice centre-pieces.


Oh yes, and I'm painting a wad of peasants and common folk. For NPC's and stuff. Or just stuff for the followers of the Madness to slaughter, mwahaha!

Yes.

Now, the reason why I churn out a post every time I paint a miniature is because, for me, I hate it when there are no blog posts for me to read. Even if they are not particularly interesting like the stuff above and other stuff over the last two weeks, it still occupies a minute or two of your time, and while it might not be a minute or two of your time well spent (I can think of far more productive things to do), it is, hopefully, time slightly enjoyed. Anyway, even if you just look at the pictures, it still makes your mind start working. Around a full 24.7% of my inspiration comes from seeing other peoples work, no matter how convoluted.

What I am saying is that this blog is not very professional. But I am happy if at least one person raises a metaphorical eyebrow in surprise (good/bad surprise) at least at one convoluted paintjob.

Hehe. *sniffles/emotional crap...

Anywho?

Good bye! And always remember...

n' Seekoei dat spring is a gevaarlike ding!



2 comments:

  1. I hear you with that about blogs being slow on their updates! I want moar, all the time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, blogs sustain me! And yours is probably the blog that got me started blogging!

      Delete