Sunday 10 January 2016

Something Vaguely exciting!

 Ooh! Painted miniatures! Painted mediocrely! Yay!

 Still, I think the "me" and the "mini-me" are quite cute.


My new champion of Slannesh! I don't know what I'll call the big guy, but the little guy is definitely going to be a Larry. I can just feel it!


And next up, a Nurgle sorcerer called Vorskin Scrumple and his chaos familiar, crank. (apologies for the blurry pick, but I'm too tired to redo it!)


Anywho? To those of you enquiring upon mine own persona life, well, I did nothing the whole day, and then at around 7pm, I sat down and wrote a couple thousand words. Amazing how erratic inspiration is, isn't it? 

Also, at the moment, I can feel my oldhammer mojo lessening. I am desperately trying to get it back, and one day it will come back. But now ensues a week or two where my subconscious spends deciding where next I will spend all my money. I have an idea, but I'm not sure yet! Actually, I quite like these times when I'm not crazy about any one part of the hobby. It means that I can enjoy everything! The sad part is that hyper inspired ninja feeling isn't there.

Now, where next, I hear you ask? Well, it either involves x-wings, or it involves WoMT or some more Snaga Gobllins! Perhaps I'll finally get dug into that escape from goblin town set I bought a while ago.

Ahh, he sighs, and then reminisces about oldhammer; It's been good, oh yes it has. I love all the fun and the colours involved in oldhammer. I love the vibe, and for me, the lack of seriousness. For instance, I can name my Nurgle sorcerer Vorskin "Foreskin". I love it!

Anyway,
I shall have to part with you all now.

Lots of love and hugs and kisses and teddybears and nurgling, etc....... whatever floats your boat.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment