Wednesday 13 January 2016

Sack of loot 2/3

Yes, it happened.

My second load of Christmas presents arrived.

This lot is from Wargames Foundry and although they took their sweet time getting here, now that they have arrived, I'm happy!



So this is the chaotic section. Eleven cultists, one chaos hound and one daemon thingy.


The undead section. A necromancer named by me Grindleghast the Glum and the most undeadish thing he could manage, six animated scarecrows!


And last of all, reinforcements for the Empire! A lord on a horse, one greatsword, two halberdiers, one crossbowman and six swordsmen.


All in all, a relatively good haul! I shall enjoy painting them.

Oh, and I played my first game of Bolt Action today. It was fun and I've set up a date to do it again next week!

Now I must go sleep. Perhaps. Or read. I don't know.

Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. That's a bunch of characterful models, that must have been a nice little box to open!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was surprisingly a very little box! But it was an unexpected pleasure!

      Delete