Sunday 1 November 2015

This Post has nothing to do with Wargaming!

After seeing this majestic beast (I am talking about the alpaca!) the other day I have been pining for another meeting with his/her esteemed person!


Truly a glorious animal. Majestic and noble.


And it likes nose sctaches!


And head scratches!


Me communing with my betters.


Apologies for this post. I have had a tiring day and so I have not got anything done. I am thinking of getting another escape from goblin town set for extra snaga. Maybe tomorrow!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. So I've heard you can keep Alpaca's in your garden as a pet in South Africa ... even take them for a walk!! Can just imagine you walking your Alpaca at heel in the park while all the other dog-walkers look on enviously. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I could scare my dogs with my alpaca! :D

      Delete