Friday 6 November 2015

Goblin Town -- What have I done??

Hmm . . . I thought I was doing myself a favour so I spontaneously bought an escape from goblin town blahlablah.
 
:D
 
More Snaga for meeeeee!
 
And more terrain for snaga town! That is all positive. But only deity knows what I'll do with the dwarves? I'm going to use Bilbo in my growing hobbit force (if you can call ten hobbits a force?). Maybe dwarf mercenaries? Armed merchants? With a bit of  greenstuff and a few horses converted to  pack horses this could be done! Fun. :\
 
It is fun. I am not being negative. I need something to do hobby wise.
 
 


Poor goblins, they don't know it but they are about to be downgraded to snaga. :(


And around another 40+ useless bases! Maybe I will rebase all my WHFB stuff for Age of Cigar and then I get a whole load of square bases. I don't know...



Anywho? Goodbye. For now. Mwahaha!

THE END.

3 comments:

  1. Useless bases? No, that's some sweet, sweet round bases! Send them to me! :D Precious round bases which gave demands an arm and a leg for!

    All that base-begging aside, making those disgusting gobbos into snaga is appropriate, I think. I tried to make my own a few years ago, even made a shitty mould, but they did not turn out nice. The goblins from the Hobbit really works well for snaga, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to the bases! I have tones! ;D I am also looking forward to working on the great gobbo with gs and maybe putting some armour onto him? Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was kind of joking, but then I saw your post later. Very good indeed :D

      Delete