Sunday 8 November 2015

Deviations, Depredations and some bases for a certain Llama

This is a short update. Let it be known.
 
So, I have found a dark and depraved fascination with oldhammer... Another day in the life of a hobby butterfly... Anywho? I have finished painting a slanneshi beastman for yolo and fun. It turned out quite alright actually in the end, although I had my doubts.
 
 



Next up I bought these monsters to paint goblin town. These are brush killers-- turps or whatever it is called is the only way to safe them! Well, they worked and they were cheap so who cares!


Here is the WIP gobalun town which shall have more love from me in a couple of days time.


Next up, I did these shields for pure fun, because I was bored. That is why.


And last of all, my round bases ready to be packaged off to Llama once I have assembled a few more.


So that's it. Life is hectic and I will probably be away for the next few days, but I have brought more beastmen with me to work on.

Goodbye, good luck, and happy lives to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Bases?! I am very happy to hear that :D A very nice surprise indeed

    Nice GS-work there, mate. Moar of that!

    ReplyDelete