Tuesday 15 September 2015

Not much to report. Caught myself a cold the other day so didn't get much hobby done, however I have rallied and painted my second troll and am now busy on a couple of goblins. I am begging to feel the need to write out my house rules and to create a points system. Just to help me with creating armies.





Not that much different from the first. This one has a hammer. Still, I'm relatively pleased with the results and its table worthy which is what matters.

One last thought. I was re-reading lord of the rings and decided that once this elves and orcs project is done and once the Gondorians and Breelanders are done I am going to make an army of Dol Amroth. I think I'm going to use Numenorean miniatures that come in the warriors of the last alliance set from GW as my Dol Amroth men-at-arms. I will have to do something about their shields though. Oh well, that will come in time.

Good bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment